Woven bags I believe everyone has seen, also known as snakeskin bags, is a large package A good helper for things.
A type of plastic bag for packaging. In fact, in detail, you will find that it is composed of many filaments. The filaments here need to use the drawing process. In the process of drawing, you need to use woven bag drawing blade, this blade specifically for woven bags plays a key role in the drawing process of woven bags.
In daily life, woven bags are commonly used, such as quilts, clothes, and the type, size, and material are differentiated.
The most common plastic woven bag is the most, it is through the plastic flat wire, the knitting industry referred to as: flat wire, also known as cutting fiber, it is produced The basic material of the plastic braid, the flat yarn is melt-extruded into a film from a specific variety of polypropylene and polyethylene resin, and then longitudinally slit into strips, and the strips are simultaneously heated and drawn and oriented, and finally wound into a flat yarn. Yarn ingot for weaving braids.
Using the flat wire process, the flat wire process, also known as the yarn making process, it is the first process of plastic braid production, and the most important A process. Including: raw material modification, blending, coloring, filling, compounding, anti-aging, anti-degradation problems, temperature of extrusion process, pressure, flow regulation control and rheological behavior of extrusion process, power consumption, yield problem, Technical problems such as traction ratio, inflation ratio, draft ratio, crystallization cooling, orientation, heat treatment setting problem, forming during winding and quality inspection of spindles.
; flat yarn production process according to the film formation method is divided into two types, tube film and film, according to film cooling after filming, air cooling, water cooling and intercooling, according to the drawing heating method hot plate, heat Roller, hot air, according to the winding of the yarn ingot forming, concentrated cycloid winding, single spindle torque motor winding, magnetic torque winding.
It can be seen that the production process is more complicated.
- Introduction to ceramic knives
- Film slitting blade, ceramic knife FAQ
- Ceramic sewing blade, a member of ceramic knife
- Ceramic three-hole blade era
- Characteristics of ceramic slitting blades
- Introduction and History of Ceramic Art Blades
- Ceramic knife manufacturers bring you the benefits and introduction of ceramic knives
- What is the purpose of processing ceramic tile processing?
- Wire drawing machine wearable blade can understand
- The company plans to participate in the first half of 2012
- The company won the 2011 New Scale Enterprise Award in Zhangzhou City
- Company's 2012 Frankfurt Home Furnishings Show was a great success
- Warmly celebrate the company's ISO9001:2008 certification
- The company obtained ROSH certification for ABS handle material
- LFGB certification
- Ningbo Consumer Expo
- Warmly celebrate our successful registration of the "RICH" trademark in Germany
- 2012 Frankfurt Autumn Home Furnishings Exhibition was a complete success
- Exhibition Preview: AMBIENTE 2013-Spring Frankfurt Consumer Goods Fair, Germany